Monday, December 31, 2007

I Get Questions

I frequently get emails from strangers asking me about various issues related to children's writing. I sometimes get them from distant friends of possible acquaintances, too. Questions generally fall under these broad categories:

(1) How to write for children/how to "break in" to the business

(2) What publishers want

(3) Where to find publishers/editors/agents

(4) Requests for comments on a story idea (or an attached work)

(5) How to get a child's story (one written by a child, that is) published

As much as I wish I could personally correspond with everyone who gets in touch, I can't.

I can, however, add an FAQ feature to this blog. So I will. Starting . . . soon. Appearing . . . on no particular schedule. Just like my other posts.

No comments: