Tuesday, March 01, 2011

SCBWI WWA's Regional Conference Is Coming Up!

Word on the Interwebs is that very few registration spots remain for SCBWI Western Washington's 20th annual spring conference.

The volunteers running this chapter work so hard to offer exceptional events, and the spring conference has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. I'm not always able to attend, but it is always worth it when I do. I love having the opportunity to take the kidlit industry's pulse, see my writer friends (and make new ones), network with other industry colleagues, and learn a thing or two about writing . . . or marketing . . . or whatever manuscript I'm working on at the time.

This year's conference takes place April 16–17 at the Marriott Redmond Town Center. The guest faculty includes these notables (and so many more):
The registration cap is 400, and as of this morning they had just 12 spots left. So . . .

Sign up, already. And maybe I'll see you there!