Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Spring Writing Workshop Is On

I'm teaching my online Children's Writing Workshop again this year. It's part of the Editorial Freelancers Association's Spring 2008 Education Program (I'm EFA's education chair), and it runs for 6 weeks starting Friday, April 18. I can't wait — I worked with a nice big group last year, and we had a blast.

Here's the description from the course catalog:

Updated to provide participants with more of the writing time they crave, this class explores the craft of writing for children through reflection, journaling, and focused writing exercises. Fun, stress-free assignments are designed to foster creativity and facilitate the process of writing for young readers. They include readings (recommended children's books and biz resources), daily journaling activities, group discussions, and the completion of one short, polished writing sample. Come ready to share ideas, hone your writing skills, and have a good time!

Check out the catalog (see link above) for student testimonials, registration details, and information about the other terrific offerings on the schedule.

Feel free to forward this announcement!

No comments: