So, if you have reviewed or otherwise written about a nonfiction book for children, blogged about your own nonfiction writing for kids, or blogged about anything else related to kids' nonfiction, please comment today! Be sure to include a link to your post, and I will add your information to the roundup below.
I'll periodically update the list throughout the day, starting early-ish this morning (Pacific Time) — soon after I've plopped myself in front of my computer for the workday. Looking forward to seeing some great blogs!
Nonfiction Monday Blog Roundup
- Check out Jeff Barger's review of Hail! Ancient Greeks by Jen Green.
- Shelf-employed has reviewed the audiobook Meat-Eating Plants and Other Extreme Plant Life.
- Madigan Reads reviews Jo S. Kittinger's picture book Rosa's Bus.
- A Nation's Hope: The Story of Joe Louis by Matt de la Pena (illustrated by Kadir Nelson) is reviewed at Abby the Librarian.
- Scrub-a-Dub Tub reviews Steve Spangler's Naked Eggs and Flying Potatoes: Unforgettable Experiments That Make Science Fun.
- Visit Wild About Nature for a review — and giveaway! — of At the Sea Floor Cafe: Odd Ocean Critter Poems by Leslie Bulion.
- Books, Dogs, and Frogs discusses fun food books today.
- Read Lawral the Librarian's review of Scribbling Women at Lucy Was Robbed.
- Lori Calabrese reviews Where Do Recyclable Materials Go? by Sabbithry Persad.
- Jeanne Harvey's Astro the Stellar Sea Lion is reviewed at Jean Little Library.
- Pink Me reviews Can I See Your I.D.? True Stories of False Identities by Chris Barton.
- Anastasia Suen introduces the chapter book You Can't Wear These Genes and the picture book Play Ball, Jackie!
- Wrapped in Foil reviews Kathryn O. Galbraith's Planting the Wild Garden.
- Lori Mortensen's Come See the Earth Turn: The Story of Leon Foucault is highlighted at True Tales & A Cherry on Top.
- Books 4 Learning reviews Ocean Seasons by Ron Hirschi.
- Author Shirley Duke discusses her new book You Can't Wear These Genes at Nonfiction Book Blast.
- Head over to Apples with Many Seeds for a look at Genghis Khan: 13th Century Mongolian Tyrant by Enid A. Goldberg.
- Janet Squires reviews Peggy Caravantes's Best of Times: The Story of Charles Dickens.
- Read about the book Written in Bone at Amy O'Quinn's blog.
- BookMoot reviews Ultimate Guide to Basketball: Facts, Stats, Stars, and Stuff by James Buckley, Jr.
- Featured over at Writing and Ruminations is Kelly Fineman's review of the Poetry Basics four-book series by Valerie Bodden.