Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Blogger Template!

I've been waiting a very long time (as others have, no doubt) for Blogger to introduce some new templates. Just today I decided to work on sampling free third-party (or is it just second-party?) templates to apply. But lo and behold, Blogger has come through with a new designer and set of options.

I was waaaaayyy over the dots theme. And I think this fresher look will do for now.

Still thinking about merging my author site with the blog under one URL. No decision yet, though.

2 comments:

Carmela Martino said...

Lisa, I like what you've done with your blog. :-)
Yes, it's about time Blogger gave us some new templates. I'm using one for a blog about a nonfiction project I'm working on: www.mgagnesi.com.
Carmela

Lisa said...

Thanks, Carmela. It was definitely time for a little update.

Off to visit your new blog now!