Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bad Blogger

Does anyone else find it difficult to fit blogging into a daily schedule? I have plenty of topics to cover, but each one takes time — time away from paying work, that is. I still want to blog, though. I've started a few posts about various children's writing topics in the past couple of weeks, but because I really don't yet have an audience that seems to be hanging on my every blogword, it's difficult to get motivated enough to write decent "articles"; and I'm not really into blogging strictly personal info/journal entries.

Oh well. The fact that I have not yet settled upon a strict purpose or format for this blog is okay, I think. At least as far as I'm concerned. I have 0 (zero) blog subscribers and relatively few regular readers, assuming my FeedBurner info is solid. So I have some room to play around and continue to think about what this blog should "be."

Look for new entries soon! And let me know if there's anything you want me to write about!

No comments: